Blog Search

Friday, October 20, 2023

Like Clockwork - The Tock Tick Time

 Like Clockwork - SS - The Tock Tick Time

 

 

T̸̹̺̼̜̰͉͒Ȏ̷͔̯͖̀̔͐C̴̡̛͎͇̭͖̝͂̑̓̉K̵̨̮̦̗̬̞̣̻͋̿̔̓͗͝

BONG GONG wizzzz …QIIII... Zitzz Gonnnng Boing 

̴̱̣̎̃͗T̵͉̜͎̜̀I̸̳̞̼̤͔̩̊̈́̾̏̄͝C̴̝̪̬͍̰̲̫̾́̽̋͛̕͜K̷͚͌͂̄̉̆̑̅͌͘

“What the heck was that?” I asked, pausing my meal at the irritating sounds emanating loudly near the inn I was staying at; it was mind grindingly terrible.

Sir Edwin! Paul Alan Edwin Sir!” A voice cut through my thoughts.

“What is it!?!” I asked, it took me a second before recognizing it as the fake name I was currently under, still I had to breath in and out to calm myself. The noise irritated me enough that I didn't, no I hadn’t realized they were speaking to me. 

“Your stew is ready. If you're wondering about the racket it’s just the old clock tower,” The homely old inn keeper replied as she passed out the stew I had ordered. She had told me her name earlier but I had already forgotten and honestly didn’t care enough to ask again. “It’s been like that since I was a wee lass, though back then it looked  nicer but no one’s lived in that manor for years.” 

Looking at the window it was obvious which manor she was talking about, the decrepit clock tower on the cliff overwatching the village repeated what sounded like death throes to me five more times before finally stopping. I was a little surprised that it managed to keep track though since it was roughly 6 if the setting sun was any indication.

“Why don’t you get it fixed?” I sighed in relief as it finally stopped. 

“I don’t own that property, Not sure but I don't think anyone that still lives here does?” She nattered on, likely the town's gossip point, though given how small the village was and this being the only inn that was a given. “Honestly I think that place is cursed, No one ever goes in or out but the lights still turn on occasionally. You're welcome to try but I’m not going anywhere near it if I can help it. No siree.” 

“Tsk, I didn’t hear it earlier or I would have just tried to make it to the next village,” I rubbed. Admittedly I was in a rush and had only stopped in this backwater village so as to not have to camp in the woods. “Does it only ring at certain times?” 

“Usually only at noon and dinner, so it’s never been an inconvenience outside of the weird sounds it makes.” She answered before leaving to serve the other peasants or merchants.

“I’ll just make sure to leave before then.” I said out loud to no one in particular. Six rings grinded at my nerves, Twelve I wasn’t sure I could manage without murdering someone. Still this was just a rest stop for the night, I would be gone in the morning. Afterall I didn’t need to add more bodies to my trail just yet.

*

****

T̸̨̢̝̤̮̯̰̼͍̪͕̹̃͌̃͋̓̒͒̿̃̀̽̂̂̌͘ͅǪ̷̢̛̬͎̲̘̖̞̪̳̞͙̝̖͖̱̬͙͎̳̗͖̫̖͉̠̯͎̲͖̱̰̙͕͍̪̼̎̅͌̌̈́̑̉̈̉̒͗̈̏̈̈́̄̀̌̏͋͛̇͐̇̽́̇̄̐͗͘͘̕͜͜͠C̵̨̧̡̛͉͍͇̪̹̥̙͕̫͈̟͙̰͇̱̼͚̪͓͖͓̮̻̼̼̲̮̰̦̞̽̈́̊̓̒̎̿̍̀̒̀̇͛̏̅̎̈́̆̐͆̒̆̏͂͐̚̚͜͠ͅͅK̵̛̛̰̓̀͒͋͑̊͋͌̈́͆͆̓̍̉̀̄͆̈́̽̆̌́̔̋̒̎͋̍̂̉͋̍͘͠͠

I awoke, the noise grate against my ears waking me… calling me

̵̨̢̨̨̟̭̳̝̺̥͙̗̳͙̹͉̰̱͍̬̲̙̜̼̬͓͎̊̀̀̉͊̉̃̆̍̍̐́̂̀́́̕͜͝͝ͅͅT̷͚͖̙͙͚̟̝̬̻̦̩͍͖̻̟͓̹͚͈̟̠̣̩͆̏̽̆̍̂̍̒͑̅̔͑̇̒̃̋̓͂̀͘͘̚͝͠͝I̸̡̛̼̓͌̓͌̿̈́̏̊̐͐̇̈́͒̅̇̔͐̍̄̒͌̽̇͑͘͝Ç̵̡̨͖̹̯͖̱̲̦̞͔̳͖̰͖̠͎̪̭̺̣̞̺̲̟͔̮͉̘̠̪͛̏̈͊̈́̀̽̈̈́̐͆̕̚͝ͅͅK̵̦̟̯̤̯̙̱͓̥̘͚̰̦͍͙̭̰̤̰̱̘̩̦͎̥̰͚̤̪̯̩̹͔̃̌̑͑̏͊̉̿͐͗͂̍̀̒͜

Turning, I looked through the windows at the still darkened village and the clear moon well into the night sky. “Stupid innkeep, why is it ringing now? 

T̸̨̢̝̤̮̯̰̼͍̪͕̹̃͌̃͋̓̒͒̿̃̀̽̂̂̌͘ͅǪ̷̢̛̬͎̲̘̖̞̪̳̞͙̝̖͖̱̬͙͎̳̗͖̫̖͉̠̯͎̲͖̱̰̙͕͍̪̼̎̅͌̌̈́̑̉̈̉̒͗̈̏̈̈́̄̀̌̏͋͛̇͐̇̽́̇̄̐͗͘͘̕͜͜͠C̵̨̧̡̛͉͍͇̪̹̥̙͕̫͈̟͙̰͇̱̼͚̪͓͖͓̮̻̼̼̲̮̰̦̞̽̈́̊̓̒̎̿̍̀̒̀̇͛̏̅̎̈́̆̐͆̒̆̏͂͐̚̚͜͠ͅͅK̵̛̛̰̓̀͒͋͑̊͋͌̈́͆͆̓̍̉̀̄͆̈́̽̆̌́̔̋̒̎͋̍̂̉͋̍͘͠͠

̵̨̢̨̨̟̭̳̝̺̥͙̗̳͙̹͉̰̱͍̬̲̙̜̼̬͓͎̊̀̀̉͊̉̃̆̍̍̐́̂̀́́̕͜͝͝ͅͅT̷͚͖̙͙͚̟̝̬̻̦̩͍͖̻̟͓̹͚͈̟̠̣̩͆̏̽̆̍̂̍̒͑̅̔͑̇̒̃̋̓͂̀͘͘̚͝͠͝I̸̡̛̼̓͌̓͌̿̈́̏̊̐͐̇̈́͒̅̇̔͐̍̄̒͌̽̇͑͘͝Ç̵̡̨͖̹̯͖̱̲̦̞͔̳͖̰͖̠͎̪̭̺̣̞̺̲̟͔̮͉̘̠̪͛̏̈͊̈́̀̽̈̈́̐͆̕̚͝ͅͅK̵̦̟̯̤̯̙̱͓̥̘͚̰̦͍͙̭̰̤̰̱̘̩̦͎̥̰͚̤̪̯̩̹͔̃̌̑͑̏͊̉̿͐͗͂̍̀̒͜

Good thing I slept armed and ready at all times, cause I would murder whoever was in that manor for keeping that abomination running. Exiting the inn into the brisket autumn night’s chill I made my way to the manor intent on enacting retribution for my lost sleep.

Approaching the manor I paused to consider how to enter, there were multiple lower level windows I could force. Knocking was not out of the realm, I could awaken the residents like I had so rudely been awakened so that they could acknowledge their end. Yes that could be a plea-

T̸̨̢̝̤̮̯̰̼͍̪͕̹̃͌̃͋̓̒͒̿̃̀̽̂̂̌͘ͅǪ̷̢̛̬͎̲̘̖̞̪̳̞͙̝̖͖̱̬͙͎̳̗͖̫̖͉̠̯͎̲͖̱̰̙͕͍̪̼̎̅͌̌̈́̑̉̈̉̒͗̈̏̈̈́̄̀̌̏͋͛̇͐̇̽́̇̄̐͗͘͘̕͜͜͠C̵̨̧̡̛͉͍͇̪̹̥̙͕̫͈̟͙̰͇̱̼͚̪͓͖͓̮̻̼̼̲̮̰̦̞̽̈́̊̓̒̎̿̍̀̒̀̇͛̏̅̎̈́̆̐͆̒̆̏͂͐̚̚͜͠ͅͅK̵̛̛̰̓̀͒͋͑̊͋͌̈́͆͆̓̍̉̀̄͆̈́̽̆̌́̔̋̒̎͋̍̂̉͋̍͘͠͠

“AAARG!!” I slammed my fist into the door half intent on breaking the damn thing, the door was ajar though and swung open at the impact. Huh, I would not look a gift horse in the mouth, the owners weren’t long. I stalked through the corridor, despite the size of the manor I moved with practiced fashion, it trickled a memory from long ago, of-

̵̨̢̨̨̟̭̳̝̺̥͙̗̳͙̹͉̰̱͍̬̲̙̜̼̬͓͎̊̀̀̉͊̉̃̆̍̍̐́̂̀́́̕͜͝͝ͅͅT̷͚͖̙͙͚̟̝̬̻̦̩͍͖̻̟͓̹͚͈̟̠̣̩͆̏̽̆̍̂̍̒͑̅̔͑̇̒̃̋̓͂̀͘͘̚͝͠͝I̸̡̛̼̓͌̓͌̿̈́̏̊̐͐̇̈́͒̅̇̔͐̍̄̒͌̽̇͑͘͝Ç̵̡̨͖̹̯͖̱̲̦̞͔̳͖̰͖̠͎̪̭̺̣̞̺̲̟͔̮͉̘̠̪͛̏̈͊̈́̀̽̈̈́̐͆̕̚͝ͅͅK̵̦̟̯̤̯̙̱͓̥̘͚̰̦͍͙̭̰̤̰̱̘̩̦͎̥̰͚̤̪̯̩̹͔̃̌̑͑̏͊̉̿͐͗͂̍̀̒͜

The door to the master bedroom opened just as easily as the others but no one was there? “Bah! Empty!” The manor was empty, if I ever found the owner I-I-I would delight in there cries,  there scr-

T̸̨̢̝̤̮̯̰̼͍̪͕̹̃͌̃͋̓̒͒̿̃̀̽̂̂̌͘ͅǪ̷̢̛̬͎̲̘̖̞̪̳̞͙̝̖͖̱̬͙͎̳̗͖̫̖͉̠̯͎̲͖̱̰̙͕͍̪̼̎̅͌̌̈́̑̉̈̉̒͗̈̏̈̈́̄̀̌̏͋͛̇͐̇̽́̇̄̐͗͘͘̕͜͜͠C̵̨̧̡̛͉͍͇̪̹̥̙͕̫͈̟͙̰͇̱̼͚̪͓͖͓̮̻̼̼̲̮̰̦̞̽̈́̊̓̒̎̿̍̀̒̀̇͛̏̅̎̈́̆̐͆̒̆̏͂͐̚̚͜͠ͅͅK̵̛̛̰̓̀͒͋͑̊͋͌̈́͆͆̓̍̉̀̄͆̈́̽̆̌́̔̋̒̎͋̍̂̉͋̍͘͠͠

Yet it persisted! Fine!! I’ll shut it down myself! 

Stomping forth the door to the tower was as open as all the others. Those webs! I had fled to this backwater! Constantly fleeing to escape her!!

̵̨̢̨̨̟̭̳̝̺̥͙̗̳͙̹͉̰̱͍̬̲̙̜̼̬͓͎̊̀̀̉͊̉̃̆̍̍̐́̂̀́́̕͜͝͝ͅͅT̷͚͖̙͙͚̟̝̬̻̦̩͍͖̻̟͓̹͚͈̟̠̣̩͆̏̽̆̍̂̍̒͑̅̔͑̇̒̃̋̓͂̀͘͘̚͝͠͝I̸̡̛̼̓͌̓͌̿̈́̏̊̐͐̇̈́͒̅̇̔͐̍̄̒͌̽̇͑͘͝Ç̵̡̨͖̹̯͖̱̲̦̞͔̳͖̰͖̠͎̪̭̺̣̞̺̲̟͔̮͉̘̠̪͛̏̈͊̈́̀̽̈̈́̐͆̕̚͝ͅͅK̵̦̟̯̤̯̙̱͓̥̘͚̰̦͍͙̭̰̤̰̱̘̩̦͎̥̰͚̤̪̯̩̹͔̃̌̑͑̏͊̉̿͐͗͂̍̀̒͜

ARGG!!! No I was just being paranoid, spiders were everywhere and in an old abandoned clock tower there would be some of those monstrosities as well. I will persist! I would not be deterred! I would never! NEVER!!! NeVEr!!!

T̸̨̢̝̤̮̯̰̼͍̪͕̹̃͌̃͋̓̒͒̿̃̀̽̂̂̌͘ͅǪ̷̢̛̬͎̲̘̖̞̪̳̞͙̝̖͖̱̬͙͎̳̗͖̫̖͉̠̯͎̲͖̱̰̙͕͍̪̼̎̅͌̌̈́̑̉̈̉̒͗̈̏̈̈́̄̀̌̏͋͛̇͐̇̽́̇̄̐͗͘͘̕͜͜͠C̵̨̧̡̛͉͍͇̪̹̥̙͕̫͈̟͙̰͇̱̼͚̪͓͖͓̮̻̼̼̲̮̰̦̞̽̈́̊̓̒̎̿̍̀̒̀̇͛̏̅̎̈́̆̐͆̒̆̏͂͐̚̚͜͠ͅͅK̵̛̛̰̓̀͒͋͑̊͋͌̈́͆͆̓̍̉̀̄͆̈́̽̆̌́̔̋̒̎͋̍̂̉͋̍͘͠͠

The innards of the clockwork tower were ragged with wear and age. Even if they seemed solid the floorboards were clearly ajar, painted over with long dried blood… no wait blo- 

̵̨̢̨̨̟̭̳̝̺̥͙̗̳͙̹͉̰̱͍̬̲̙̜̼̬͓͎̊̀̀̉͊̉̃̆̍̍̐́̂̀́́̕͜͝͝ͅͅT̷͚͖̙͙͚̟̝̬̻̦̩͍͖̻̟͓̹͚͈̟̠̣̩͆̏̽̆̍̂̍̒͑̅̔͑̇̒̃̋̓͂̀͘͘̚͝͠͝I̸̡̛̼̓͌̓͌̿̈́̏̊̐͐̇̈́͒̅̇̔͐̍̄̒͌̽̇͑͘͝Ç̵̡̨͖̹̯͖̱̲̦̞͔̳͖̰͖̠͎̪̭̺̣̞̺̲̟͔̮͉̘̠̪͛̏̈͊̈́̀̽̈̈́̐͆̕̚͝ͅͅK̵̦̟̯̤̯̙̱͓̥̘͚̰̦͍͙̭̰̤̰̱̘̩̦͎̥̰͚̤̪̯̩̹͔̃̌̑͑̏͊̉̿͐͗͂̍̀̒͜

I moved ever onwards even as I stood in its guts, ever beating, beating… I was no machinist but even then a noble such as I knew some details, there would be a master switch, a heart for this monstrosity. A blueprint of memories long ago, a lifetime ago.

T̸̨̢̝̤̮̯̰̼͍̪͕̹̃͌̃͋̓̒͒̿̃̀̽̂̂̌͘ͅǪ̷̢̛̬͎̲̘̖̞̪̳̞͙̝̖͖̱̬͙͎̳̗͖̫̖͉̠̯͎̲͖̱̰̙͕͍̪̼̎̅͌̌̈́̑̉̈̉̒͗̈̏̈̈́̄̀̌̏͋͛̇͐̇̽́̇̄̐͗͘͘̕͜͜͠C̵̨̧̡̛͉͍͇̪̹̥̙͕̫͈̟͙̰͇̱̼͚̪͓͖͓̮̻̼̼̲̮̰̦̞̽̈́̊̓̒̎̿̍̀̒̀̇͛̏̅̎̈́̆̐͆̒̆̏͂͐̚̚͜͠ͅͅK̵̛̛̰̓̀͒͋͑̊͋͌̈́͆͆̓̍̉̀̄͆̈́̽̆̌́̔̋̒̎͋̍̂̉͋̍͘͠͠

So I climbed, the tower was a giant mass of gears towards its heart where it would shut… 

̵̨̢̨̨̟̭̳̝̺̥͙̗̳͙̹͉̰̱͍̬̲̙̜̼̬͓͎̊̀̀̉͊̉̃̆̍̍̐́̂̀́́̕͜͝͝ͅͅT̷͚͖̙͙͚̟̝̬̻̦̩͍͖̻̟͓̹͚͈̟̠̣̩͆̏̽̆̍̂̍̒͑̅̔͑̇̒̃̋̓͂̀͘͘̚͝͠͝I̸̡̛̼̓͌̓͌̿̈́̏̊̐͐̇̈́͒̅̇̔͐̍̄̒͌̽̇͑͘͝Ç̵̡̨͖̹̯͖̱̲̦̞͔̳͖̰͖̠͎̪̭̺̣̞̺̲̟͔̮͉̘̠̪͛̏̈͊̈́̀̽̈̈́̐͆̕̚͝ͅͅK̵̦̟̯̤̯̙̱͓̥̘͚̰̦͍͙̭̰̤̰̱̘̩̦͎̥̰͚̤̪̯̩̹͔̃̌̑͑̏͊̉̿͐͗͂̍̀̒͜

I climbed, the tower beat like a howling gong as it rang over and over protesting its coming end. 

T̸̨̢̝̤̮̯̰̼͍̪͕̹̃͌̃͋̓̒͒̿̃̀̽̂̂̌͘ͅǪ̷̢̛̬͎̲̘̖̞̪̳̞͙̝̖͖̱̬͙͎̳̗͖̫̖͉̠̯͎̲͖̱̰̙͕͍̪̼̎̅͌̌̈́̑̉̈̉̒͗̈̏̈̈́̄̀̌̏͋͛̇͐̇̽́̇̄̐͗͘͘̕͜͜͠C̵̨̧̡̛͉͍͇̪̹̥̙͕̫͈̟͙̰͇̱̼͚̪͓͖͓̮̻̼̼̲̮̰̦̞̽̈́̊̓̒̎̿̍̀̒̀̇͛̏̅̎̈́̆̐͆̒̆̏͂͐̚̚͜͠ͅͅK̵̛̛̰̓̀͒͋͑̊͋͌̈́͆͆̓̍̉̀̄͆̈́̽̆̌́̔̋̒̎͋̍̂̉͋̍͘͠͠

HERE!! The towers core lay, a large master lever 

̵̨̢̨̨̟̭̳̝̺̥͙̗̳͙̹͉̰̱͍̬̲̙̜̼̬͓͎̊̀̀̉͊̉̃̆̍̍̐́̂̀́́̕͜͝͝ͅͅT̷͚͖̙͙͚̟̝̬̻̦̩͍͖̻̟͓̹͚͈̟̠̣̩͆̏̽̆̍̂̍̒͑̅̔͑̇̒̃̋̓͂̀͘͘̚͝͠͝I̸̡̛̼̓͌̓͌̿̈́̏̊̐͐̇̈́͒̅̇̔͐̍̄̒͌̽̇͑͘͝Ç̵̡̨͖̹̯͖̱̲̦̞͔̳͖̰͖̠͎̪̭̺̣̞̺̲̟͔̮͉̘̠̪͛̏̈͊̈́̀̽̈̈́̐͆̕̚͝ͅͅK̵̦̟̯̤̯̙̱͓̥̘͚̰̦͍͙̭̰̤̰̱̘̩̦͎̥̰͚̤̪̯̩̹͔̃̌̑͑̏͊̉̿͐͗͂̍̀̒͜

Slamming the switch I could only sigh in relief as the tower's mechanisms ground down to a halt. 

Quiet

“The deed is done… I can rest!” I shouted victorious, the only response was the echoing of my words within this rusted scrap. 

‘Rest rest rest’

So I descended! I left! I fled!!! Never to return, never to hear-

T̸̨̢̝̤̮̯̰̼͍̪͕̹̃͌̃͋̓̒͒̿̃̀̽̂̂̌͘ͅǪ̷̢̛̬͎̲̘̖̞̪̳̞͙̝̖͖̱̬͙͎̳̗͖̫̖͉̠̯͎̲͖̱̰̙͕͍̪̼̎̅͌̌̈́̑̉̈̉̒͗̈̏̈̈́̄̀̌̏͋͛̇͐̇̽́̇̄̐͗͘͘̕͜͜͠C̵̨̧̡̛͉͍͇̪̹̥̙͕̫͈̟͙̰͇̱̼͚̪͓͖͓̮̻̼̼̲̮̰̦̞̽̈́̊̓̒̎̿̍̀̒̀̇͛̏̅̎̈́̆̐͆̒̆̏͂͐̚̚͜͠ͅͅK̵̛̛̰̓̀͒͋͑̊͋͌̈́͆͆̓̍̉̀̄͆̈́̽̆̌́̔̋̒̎͋̍̂̉͋̍͘͠͠

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO 

̵̨̢̨̨̟̭̳̝̺̥͙̗̳͙̹͉̰̱͍̬̲̙̜̼̬͓͎̊̀̀̉͊̉̃̆̍̍̐́̂̀́́̕͜͝͝ͅͅT̷͚͖̙͙͚̟̝̬̻̦̩͍͖̻̟͓̹͚͈̟̠̣̩͆̏̽̆̍̂̍̒͑̅̔͑̇̒̃̋̓͂̀͘͘̚͝͠͝I̸̡̛̼̓͌̓͌̿̈́̏̊̐͐̇̈́͒̅̇̔͐̍̄̒͌̽̇͑͘͝Ç̵̡̨͖̹̯͖̱̲̦̞͔̳͖̰͖̠͎̪̭̺̣̞̺̲̟͔̮͉̘̠̪͛̏̈͊̈́̀̽̈̈́̐͆̕̚͝ͅͅK̵̦̟̯̤̯̙̱͓̥̘͚̰̦͍͙̭̰̤̰̱̘̩̦͎̥̰͚̤̪̯̩̹͔̃̌̑͑̏͊̉̿͐͗͂̍̀̒͜

I TURNED! I LOOKED!!! IT WAS OFF HOWW WHY!!! 

T̸̨̢̝̤̮̯̰̼͍̪͕̹̃͌̃͋̓̒͒̿̃̀̽̂̂̌͘ͅǪ̷̢̛̬͎̲̘̖̞̪̳̞͙̝̖͖̱̬͙͎̳̗͖̫̖͉̠̯͎̲͖̱̰̙͕͍̪̼̎̅͌̌̈́̑̉̈̉̒͗̈̏̈̈́̄̀̌̏͋͛̇͐̇̽́̇̄̐͗͘͘̕͜͜͠C̵̨̧̡̛͉͍͇̪̹̥̙͕̫͈̟͙̰͇̱̼͚̪͓͖͓̮̻̼̼̲̮̰̦̞̽̈́̊̓̒̎̿̍̀̒̀̇͛̏̅̎̈́̆̐͆̒̆̏͂͐̚̚͜͠ͅͅK̵̛̛̰̓̀͒͋͑̊͋͌̈́͆͆̓̍̉̀̄͆̈́̽̆̌́̔̋̒̎͋̍̂̉͋̍͘͠͠

STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!!!!!!!

̵̨̢̨̨̟̭̳̝̺̥͙̗̳͙̹͉̰̱͍̬̲̙̜̼̬͓͎̊̀̀̉͊̉̃̆̍̍̐́̂̀́́̕͜͝͝ͅͅT̷͚͖̙͙͚̟̝̬̻̦̩͍͖̻̟͓̹͚͈̟̠̣̩͆̏̽̆̍̂̍̒͑̅̔͑̇̒̃̋̓͂̀͘͘̚͝͠͝I̸̡̛̼̓͌̓͌̿̈́̏̊̐͐̇̈́͒̅̇̔͐̍̄̒͌̽̇͑͘͝Ç̵̡̨͖̹̯͖̱̲̦̞͔̳͖̰͖̠͎̪̭̺̣̞̺̲̟͔̮͉̘̠̪͛̏̈͊̈́̀̽̈̈́̐͆̕̚͝ͅͅK̵̦̟̯̤̯̙̱͓̥̘͚̰̦͍͙̭̰̤̰̱̘̩̦͎̥̰͚̤̪̯̩̹͔̃̌̑͑̏͊̉̿͐͗͂̍̀̒͜

I fled, down like the wind I sprint down those stairs, those endless spiraling stairs!!!

T̸̨̢̝̤̮̯̰̼͍̪͕̹̃͌̃͋̓̒͒̿̃̀̽̂̂̌͘ͅǪ̷̢̛̬͎̲̘̖̞̪̳̞͙̝̖͖̱̬͙͎̳̗͖̫̖͉̠̯͎̲͖̱̰̙͕͍̪̼̎̅͌̌̈́̑̉̈̉̒͗̈̏̈̈́̄̀̌̏͋͛̇͐̇̽́̇̄̐͗͘͘̕͜͜͠C̵̨̧̡̛͉͍͇̪̹̥̙͕̫͈̟͙̰͇̱̼͚̪͓͖͓̮̻̼̼̲̮̰̦̞̽̈́̊̓̒̎̿̍̀̒̀̇͛̏̅̎̈́̆̐͆̒̆̏͂͐̚̚͜͠ͅͅK̵̛̛̰̓̀͒͋͑̊͋͌̈́͆͆̓̍̉̀̄͆̈́̽̆̌́̔̋̒̎͋̍̂̉͋̍͘͠͠

The exit! Exit the door! I grabbed it swinging it open

̵̨̢̨̨̟̭̳̝̺̥͙̗̳͙̹͉̰̱͍̬̲̙̜̼̬͓͎̊̀̀̉͊̉̃̆̍̍̐́̂̀́́̕͜͝͝ͅͅT̷͚͖̙͙͚̟̝̬̻̦̩͍͖̻̟͓̹͚͈̟̠̣̩͆̏̽̆̍̂̍̒͑̅̔͑̇̒̃̋̓͂̀͘͘̚͝͠͝I̸̡̛̼̓͌̓͌̿̈́̏̊̐͐̇̈́͒̅̇̔͐̍̄̒͌̽̇͑͘͝Ç̵̡̨͖̹̯͖̱̲̦̞͔̳͖̰͖̠͎̪̭̺̣̞̺̲̟͔̮͉̘̠̪͛̏̈͊̈́̀̽̈̈́̐͆̕̚͝ͅͅK̵̦̟̯̤̯̙̱͓̥̘͚̰̦͍͙̭̰̤̰̱̘̩̦͎̥̰͚̤̪̯̩̹͔̃̌̑͑̏͊̉̿͐͗͂̍̀̒͜

Erachrona smiled, from the door, from the exit. Sin in her red monstrosity of bulbous spider-like eyes. Each watching me! Each judging me!! 

T̴̨̡̢̫͉̮̮̥̭͓͍͎̼̯̖̩͚̰̻̝̞͈̘̘̠̳͔̲͇̙̳̪̰͕̱̒̒̓̃̒̌̏̽̓͑̀ͅO̷̧̧̡̢͎͉̼͎̳̖̘̟̩̠̯̞͙̼̙̲̜͙̯̜͌͆̎͛̃̔͂̈̎̅̍̆̓͛̑͊̒̌̿̽̃̌̿͌͋͘̚͜͜͝͝Ć̷̡̧̢̧̨̯͖͍̹̟̰̩̩̲͖̹̣͔̘̝̫̘͓̜̳͍̣̳̞̮̘͍̩̠͓̹̙͓̘̖͉̩͎̤̥͒̉̆̀̂Ķ̶̡̧̡̞̥̲͍̩̻̳̝͔̯͎̻́̃͛͘̕͝ͅ

“IT'S NOT MY FAULT!” I screamed primally! My hand!! I couldn’t ungrip it!!? My knife came out slicing it off cleanly, I didn’t need it! I just needed to leave!! To flee!!! BUT SHE STOOD THERE!! BLOCKING IT! I NEED TO LEAVE!!!

T̷̰̗̻͉̤̰̠̲̺̖̞̽̂̒́̍̐͋͋̾͋̈͑̒̈́̈́̄̒͛̅͛͝͠I̷̧̢̡̲̺͍͎͇̼̝̞̥̥̥͖̫̘͇̟̤͈͎͇͕͈̫̺̳͎̫͗͐̒̆̊̓̍C̶̢̛̛̝̼̯͉̭̞͈̺͚̼͚̻̒̀̽̈́̓̈́͋̑̾̉̀̀̔̌̀̒̿͛̃̀͛̑͑́̓̿͛̈́̌̍̾́̋̽͌͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͝͝K̶̰̮̩̻͙̣͖̖̖͎̠͎̝̦̘͈͗̈́͜͝

My sins! MY SINS!!!

Memories flashed, I-I-I had been here before… 

Long ago, so long ago.

Right… so long ago I had robbed this manor,

No witnesses! The pussikin hands came off first, then the head to stop the screaming!! Leg, hand, arm, leg, heart, leg, arm! But no, it continued from those tails!! Those tails!!!! 

T̴̨̡̢̫͉̮̮̥̭͓͍͎̼̯̖̩͚̰̻̝̞͈̘̘̠̳͔̲͇̙̳̪̰͕̱̒̒̓̃̒̌̏̽̓͑̀ͅO̷̧̧̡̢͎͉̼͎̳̖̘̟̩̠̯̞͙̼̙̲̜͙̯̜͌͆̎͛̃̔͂̈̎̅̍̆̓͛̑͊̒̌̿̽̃̌̿͌͋͘̚͜͜͝͝Ć̷̡̧̢̧̨̯͖͍̹̟̰̩̩̲͖̹̣͔̘̝̫̘͓̜̳͍̣̳̞̮̘͍̩̠͓̹̙͓̘̖͉̩͎̤̥͒̉̆̀̂Ķ̶̡̧̡̞̥̲͍̩̻̳̝͔̯͎̻́̃͛͘̕͝ͅ T̷̰̗̻͉̤̰̠̲̺̖̞̽̂̒́̍̐͋͋̾͋̈͑̒̈́̈́̄̒͛̅͛͝͠I̷̧̢̡̲̺͍͎͇̼̝̞̥̥̥͖̫̘͇̟̤͈͎͇͕͈̫̺̳͎̫͗͐̒̆̊̓̍C̶̢̛̛̝̼̯͉̭̞͈̺͚̼͚̻̒̀̽̈́̓̈́͋̑̾̉̀̀̔̌̀̒̿͛̃̀͛̑͑́̓̿͛̈́̌̍̾́̋̽͌͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͝͝K̶̰̮̩̻͙̣͖̖̖͎̠͎̝̦̘͈͗̈́͜͝T̴̨̡̢̫͉̮̮̥̭͓͍͎̼̯̖̩͚̰̻̝̞͈̘̘̠̳͔̲͇̙̳̪̰͕̱̒̒̓̃̒̌̏̽̓͑̀ͅO̷̧̧̡̢͎͉̼͎̳̖̘̟̩̠̯̞͙̼̙̲̜͙̯̜͌͆̎͛̃̔͂̈̎̅̍̆̓͛̑͊̒̌̿̽̃̌̿͌͋͘̚͜͜͝͝Ć̷̡̧̢̧̨̯͖͍̹̟̰̩̩̲͖̹̣͔̘̝̫̘͓̜̳͍̣̳̞̮̘͍̩̠͓̹̙͓̘̖͉̩͎̤̥͒̉̆̀̂Ķ̶̡̧̡̞̥̲͍̩̻̳̝͔̯͎̻́̃͛͘̕͝ͅ T̷̰̗̻͉̤̰̠̲̺̖̞̽̂̒́̍̐͋͋̾͋̈͑̒̈́̈́̄̒͛̅͛͝͠I̷̧̢̡̲̺͍͎͇̼̝̞̥̥̥͖̫̘͇̟̤͈͎͇͕͈̫̺̳͎̫͗͐̒̆̊̓̍C̶̢̛̛̝̼̯͉̭̞͈̺͚̼͚̻̒̀̽̈́̓̈́͋̑̾̉̀̀̔̌̀̒̿͛̃̀͛̑͑́̓̿͛̈́̌̍̾́̋̽͌͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͝͝K̶̰̮̩̻͙̣͖̖̖͎̠͎̝̦̘͈͗̈́͜͝T̸̨̢̝̤̮̯̰̼͍̪͕̹̃͌̃͋̓̒͒̿̃̀̽̂̂̌͘ͅǪ̷̢̛̬͎̲̘̖̞̪̳̞͙̝̖͖̱̬͙͎̳̗͖̫̖͉̠̯͎̲͖̱̰̙͕͍̪̼̎̅͌̌̈́̑̉̈̉̒͗̈̏̈̈́̄̀̌̏͋͛̇͐̇̽́̇̄̐͗͘͘̕͜͜͠C̵̨̧̡̛͉͍͇̪̹̥̙͕̫͈̟͙̰͇̱̼͚̪͓͖͓̮̻̼̼̲̮̰̦̞̽̈́̊̓̒̎̿̍̀̒̀̇͛̏̅̎̈́̆̐͆̒̆̏͂͐̚̚͜͠ͅͅK̵̵̨̢̨̨̛̛̰̟̭̳̝̺̥͙̗̳͙̹͉̰̱͍̬̲̙̜̼̬͓͎̓̀͒͋͑̊͋͌̈́͆͆̓̍̉̀̄͆̈́̽̆̌́̔̋̒̎͋̍̂̉͋̍̊̀̀̉͊̉̃̆̍̍̐́̂̀́́͘̕͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅT̷͚͖̙͙͚̟̝̬̻̦̩͍͖̻̟͓̹͚͈̟̠̣̩͆̏̽̆̍̂̍̒͑̅̔͑̇̒̃̋̓͂̀͘͘̚͝͠͝I̸̡̛̼̓͌̓͌̿̈́̏̊̐͐̇̈́͒̅̇̔͐̍̄̒͌̽̇͑͘͝Ç̵̡̨͖̹̯͖̱̲̦̞͔̳͖̰͖̠͎̪̭̺̣̞̺̲̟͔̮͉̘̠̪͛̏̈͊̈́̀̽̈̈́̐͆̕̚͝ͅͅK̵̦̟̯̤̯̙̱͓̥̘͚̰̦͍͙̭̰̤̰̱̘̩̦͎̥̰͚̤̪̯̩̹͔̃̌̑͑̏͊̉̿͐͗͂̍̀̒͜

Tail! Tail! Tail! Tail! Tail! Tail! Tail! Tail! Tail!

T̴̨̡̢̫͉̮̮̥̭͓͍͎̼̯̖̩͚̰̻̝̞͈̘̘̠̳͔̲͇̙̳̪̰͕̱̒̒̓̃̒̌̏̽̓͑̀ͅO̷̧̧̡̢͎͉̼͎̳̖̘̟̩̠̯̞͙̼̙̲̜͙̯̜͌͆̎͛̃̔͂̈̎̅̍̆̓͛̑͊̒̌̿̽̃̌̿͌͋͘̚͜͜͝͝Ć̷̡̧̢̧̨̯͖͍̹̟̰̩̩̲͖̹̣͔̘̝̫̘͓̜̳͍̣̳̞̮̘͍̩̠͓̹̙͓̘̖͉̩͎̤̥͒̉̆̀̂Ķ̶̡̧̡̞̥̲͍̩̻̳̝͔̯͎̻́̃͛͘̕͝ͅ T̷̰̗̻͉̤̰̠̲̺̖̞̽̂̒́̍̐͋͋̾͋̈͑̒̈́̈́̄̒͛̅͛͝͠I̷̧̢̡̲̺͍͎͇̼̝̞̥̥̥͖̫̘͇̟̤͈͎͇͕͈̫̺̳͎̫͗͐̒̆̊̓̍C̶̢̛̛̝̼̯͉̭̞͈̺͚̼͚̻̒̀̽̈́̓̈́͋̑̾̉̀̀̔̌̀̒̿͛̃̀͛̑͑́̓̿͛̈́̌̍̾́̋̽͌͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͝͝K̶̰̮̩̻͙̣͖̖̖͎̠͎̝̦̘͈͗̈́͜͝T̴̨̡̢̫͉̮̮̥̭͓͍͎̼̯̖̩͚̰̻̝̞͈̘̘̠̳͔̲͇̙̳̪̰͕̱̒̒̓̃̒̌̏̽̓͑̀ͅO̷̧̧̡̢͎͉̼͎̳̖̘̟̩̠̯̞͙̼̙̲̜͙̯̜͌͆̎͛̃̔͂̈̎̅̍̆̓͛̑͊̒̌̿̽̃̌̿͌͋͘̚͜͜͝͝Ć̷̡̧̢̧̨̯͖͍̹̟̰̩̩̲͖̹̣͔̘̝̫̘͓̜̳͍̣̳̞̮̘͍̩̠͓̹̙͓̘̖͉̩͎̤̥͒̉̆̀̂Ķ̶̡̧̡̞̥̲͍̩̻̳̝͔̯͎̻́̃͛͘̕͝ͅ T̷̰̗̻͉̤̰̠̲̺̖̞̽̂̒́̍̐͋͋̾͋̈͑̒̈́̈́̄̒͛̅͛͝͠I̷̧̢̡̲̺͍͎͇̼̝̞̥̥̥͖̫̘͇̟̤͈͎͇͕͈̫̺̳͎̫͗͐̒̆̊̓̍C̶̢̛̛̝̼̯͉̭̞͈̺͚̼͚̻̒̀̽̈́̓̈́͋̑̾̉̀̀̔̌̀̒̿͛̃̀͛̑͑́̓̿͛̈́̌̍̾́̋̽͌͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͝͝K̶̰̮̩̻͙̣͖̖̖͎̠͎̝̦̘͈͗̈́͜͝T̸̨̢̝̤̮̯̰̼͍̪͕̹̃͌̃͋̓̒͒̿̃̀̽̂̂̌͘ͅǪ̷̢̛̬͎̲̘̖̞̪̳̞͙̝̖͖̱̬͙͎̳̗͖̫̖͉̠̯͎̲͖̱̰̙͕͍̪̼̎̅͌̌̈́̑̉̈̉̒͗̈̏̈̈́̄̀̌̏͋͛̇͐̇̽́̇̄̐͗͘͘̕͜͜͠C̵̨̧̡̛͉͍͇̪̹̥̙͕̫͈̟͙̰͇̱̼͚̪͓͖͓̮̻̼̼̲̮̰̦̞̽̈́̊̓̒̎̿̍̀̒̀̇͛̏̅̎̈́̆̐͆̒̆̏͂͐̚̚͜͠ͅͅK̵̵̨̢̨̨̛̛̰̟̭̳̝̺̥͙̗̳͙̹͉̰̱͍̬̲̙̜̼̬͓͎̓̀͒͋͑̊͋͌̈́͆͆̓̍̉̀̄͆̈́̽̆̌́̔̋̒̎͋̍̂̉͋̍̊̀̀̉͊̉̃̆̍̍̐́̂̀́́͘̕͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅT̷͚͖̙͙͚̟̝̬̻̦̩͍͖̻̟͓̹͚͈̟̠̣̩͆̏̽̆̍̂̍̒͑̅̔͑̇̒̃̋̓͂̀͘͘̚͝͠͝I̸̡̛̼̓͌̓͌̿̈́̏̊̐͐̇̈́͒̅̇̔͐̍̄̒͌̽̇͑͘͝Ç̵̡̨͖̹̯͖̱̲̦̞͔̳͖̰͖̠͎̪̭̺̣̞̺̲̟͔̮͉̘̠̪͛̏̈͊̈́̀̽̈̈́̐͆̕̚͝ͅͅK̵̦̟̯̤̯̙̱͓̥̘͚̰̦͍͙̭̰̤̰̱̘̩̦͎̥̰͚̤̪̯̩̹͔̃̌̑͑̏͊̉̿͐͗͂̍̀̒͜

But still they ticked

So I buried her.

But still they tocked

So I fled!

Far across the land, far across the seas, but she was always there waiting… judging…

“GODDESS!!!” I shrieked, “Ring no more! I admit the deed! Tear up the planks! Here, here! It is the ticking of its timeless tail!” 

“It was about time you lent a hand,” Erachrona spoke for once, for never. She pulled the hand I had left on the door and gestured, as it animatedly began to tear up the floorboards. 

So secure, so loose, so bloody.

There she lay, her pieces, her body unchanged, so many years, so many decades, so many corpses ago. They watched, they judged, they ticked… 

“UP” Erachrona commanded. The body, the pieces floated upwards, towards the heart, no towards the top.

T̵̢̨̛̯̜̪͓̹̙̳̖̤̝͙̭̩͙̞̯̈̋̿͛͋͋̈́́͒̓̈̚͜O̴̢̡͓̦͓͉̘͇̜̘̲̙͔̪̰̯̟̘͉̟̜̥̻͖͆͛̿͊͋̑̄̀̅̌̇͆̕͝͝͠ͅͅC̷̡͍̫̖͉̐̉̑̀̀̍͌͛̃̋̏̓͗͛̏̄̏̕͠͝Ķ̸̨̢͖̞̘͔͉̻͚͉̑͆̽̍̋̅̐̆́̽̑̈́̽͐͋͛̍̒̀̃̃̀͊͐̕͘͠͝ͅ ̶̨̱̬̟͚̲͙̙̹̳̻̱̘̪̥̯̙̖͙̀̾̽̌̀̄̈́̄͠Ţ̴̨̟̹̠͇̩̥̱̯̘̩̗̙̬͗̓̿̒́̆̆͊͛̏̐̔̉͛̀̑̐̃̃̍̔̏̚͜͝ͅḬ̶̢̩̘̬̬̟̳͓̻̘̤̭͙͔͎̼͆̿͛̈̂̎̊̾̕͜͠͝ͅͅC̶̨̧̛̞̮͓̯̲̠͇̟̩͙̝̯͎͇̩̓̉̔̌̓̅́͋̽̅͋̈̎͌̔̈́͛̀̆̅͘̚K̴̛̫̼͂̿̋̐́̍́͋̔̅͛̾͑͊̀̋̓̄̆̽̿̈͛͘͠

I wanted to flee! I wanted to cry! I wanted to die! I obeyed!

Past the heart which rang awakened in a frenzy I walked. 

TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK 

The clock rang.

The dead awoke. 

The time condemned.

So death judged.

TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK 

We had reached the top. I feared…

“No no noo!!!”

The face of the tower, the clock was blank. I laughed…

“MUAHAHA” “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Its blank silver sheen reflected a face though, my face. I knew…

“So this is it”

I gave death, I loved death, I feared death, I knew death. I understood…

“Tick Tock indeed”

Death knew me well, Erachrona smiled as a hand, my hand pushed me into its eternal unlife.

So I fell.

So I filled the empty center.

The parts came, filling me.

The arms cut, vengeance filled me with the death of the deaf. 

The legs stabbed through, piercing me with pleasure of peace.

The headbutted, a migraine of a waking coma. 

The hearts beat two as one.

The tails Tocked The tails Ticked

The Hours Grabbed 

My thick yet gentle giant hand squeezed my soul, as my body followed like an hourglass I flowed. 

The bustle and buttock burst forth, golden flesh molded under the pressure as it squeezed. 

The madness screams with the tempered confines of the new deathless container. 

The Minutes Molded

My hand gripped my our hearts, pressing two as one. 

The breasts giving them form, round weighted, smothered our confusion within their lusty confines. 

My hand slapped, the butt bounced as masochism within sadism rebounded with its perky pain.

The Seconds Teased

A petite hand gripped my face, our face. 

Removing imperfections of the flesh until only the silver gleam of perfection remained.

Purity afterall was the final Insanity.  

The Tails Tocked

The time climaxed it’s silent death

A castration of internal masturbation, pleasure erupted in a womb of timeless death 

So we became she once more.

The tail ticked

Zero lives lived 

Nine deaths died

The Madness Resumed


“Mother?” We spoke, the soul of the dead no longer, of the mad forever more. We adjusted our tails to the standard times. The slick tight black and white crooked jacket of release helped restrain us together as we tilted under. Our incorporated hands lifted ourselves, cleaned ourselves, fondled ourselves… to a presentable form as our nine tails of our lives resumed counting. 

TICK TOCK

“Welcome back Mynix, did you enjoy yourself?” Erachrona teased knowingly before hugging me, we who struggled and snuggled closer. Our hatred became love before resuming to lovely hate.  

TICK TOCK

“We cannot not complain,” We shrugged, adjusting ourselves once more, our hands pressed and timed ourselves into acceptable saving times. A passive life was lived, until our eventual murder. Merging the Possession of her killer to suicide her other selves had been an interesting twist even if predictable near the end. The mortal mind was so fragile yet so resolute, in madness they would live within herself forever more. “They were boring lives but interesting deaths.”

“Well there is work to be done,” Erachrona said in a more serious tone as she imparted information directly into my madness. “So I can’t have you playing around for some time.” 

“There is always work to be undone, death and time waits for no immortals. So cousins, is it?” I  stated as we frowned upside down, hateful love in our voices as the entire clock tower trembled. The clock tower groaned as the shadow of my final hand eclipsed it in the moon's light. Grabbing it, it bent and molded, in its death and rebirth, my Ending. “I’ll make sure to be the most violently gentle one mother.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon stuffs