Blog Search

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Like Clockwork - Alarming One's Fans

Patreon for early access to Clockwork twerks

https://www.patreon.com/Foxanne13579


Overlord Bob and Like Clockwork Discord

https://discord.gg/WKSVDnP



‘Sneak sneak sneak’ 

“I’m almost there,” I muttered as I crept backstage with minimal issue. After all, no one ever anticipates an enchanted cardboard box. My custom deluxe boxboy 4000 had all the features needed for stalking… err... infiltrating lovingly. From vision buffs, waterproofing, sound proofing, all terrain camouflage, levitation, anti-cognization, heck there was even an Adaption enchantment in case of surprises. We had spared no expense for our waifu’s...err jobs. 

“Roger Snek. All clear. I’m seeing no magical traps on the sensors and the enchantments are all green,” I could hear Cal state as I tried to lower the sound of the communication enchantment. Cal Hamwich, my mage friend, former teammate, and the enchanter of the box. As per usual, he had left all the grunt work to me. Knowing him he was probably communicating from his enchanted wagon in an alleyway nearby while snacking and scouting out other local girls.

‘Huff Huff Huff’ I could hear myself breathing deeply after crawling through some more corridors, even with the air control going I was starting to sweat a ton.

“You ok? Hit a trap or something?” I could hear Cal laminate as I could also hear him sipping on a drink.

“I’m good. This place is just a lot bigger than I thought,” I said while catching my breath. Sneaking around on all fours for extended durations was a lot harder than people think. I mean, being a professional rogue, I had plenty of past experience sneaking around but I guess I was a little more out of shape then I had anticipated. It has been several years since I had retired after all. I had retired early but that was because the war was over. The new Queen and Empress were fairly competent so having made our money as spies and information brokers, there was no reason not to just retire and relax.

Still, stealth quests like this were always the best. The thumping of my heart while a sense of thrill coursed through my body while stealing a maiden's freshly worn panties… err, state secrets of course! The chills as they futilely search for you, the rousing boner of success when you escaped. QTZ would understand if I dusted off the old suit. After all, their music spoke to me like no one else could.

“Well, don’t take too long. It won’t be long before security gets ramped up if one of those other perverts are up to their own usual shtick,” Cal muttered. I nodded in understanding, even though I knew he couldn’t exactly see me. I knew what amateur Cal was referring to. He was a man who enjoyed using stripping bombs as a distraction and while it was usually successful, it also almost always angered the locals and made things that much harder later on for true connoisseurs like myself.

“Well, it’s still better than your original plan of mailing yourself in, Cal,” I teased. I wondered how someone so smart could have such dumb ideas sometimes. 

“Well that’s why I agreed to team up. I’ve never been good at the covert stuff. That was always your job,” Cal huffed in an embarrassed tone.

“Anyways, do we have a map?” I whispered as, well, where the heck was I? The performance stage was obviously linked into the hill that the cathedral was built into but there were way too many doors and side corridors to keep track of back here. I mean, this wasn’t a dungeon or a castle heist so I didn’t think a map would be needed but it seems I was wrong.

“Hmm, I have no map records on hand. Give me a second and I’ll send out a tracing pulse,” Cal responded between munches of whatever he was eating now.

I paused, nudging against the wall as the sounds of swiftly moving heeled footsteps echoed down the hall. Peeking out of cameo holes, I saw someone turn the corner. She was rushing down the hallway carrying a small stack of papers. Given her unnaturally white hair and skin, as well as her nun outfit, this had to be QTZ’s producer. Nun/producer was a weird job combination but then again, multiclassing was a common thing nowadays so I wasn’t too surprised.

This was good though! If this Cassie was here, then QTZ had to be nearby! Thus I began creeping after her. However, that’s when a big exclamation mark went up in front of my face. It was a warning enchantment to indicate that Cal had triggered the tracing pulse. At first I thought it would be fine but much to my horror, I watched as the nun dropped her stack of paper in shock and turned around, looking quite suspicious.

“Fuck,” I muttered under my breath as her glaze seemingly lingered on me for a few seconds longer than I was comfortable with. She even started approaching me quietly and she perked up her ears as if trying to hear it again.

“Snek? What’s wrong?” I heard Cal question obnoxiously as the drizzle of pee hitting water lingered in the background.

“It’s the producer. She definitely felt your tracing pulse...” I said using my soothing step skill in conjunction with the box’s camouflage refresh timings to move backwards keeping just out of her direct cognizant sight range.

“Tracing pulses work on a lower electron magical scale than should be detectable by organic-” Cal began to explain until I cut him off annoyed. 

“Well whatever she is, she definitely isn’t your average human as she definitely felt it so be quiet while I work!” I hissed. 

I was starting to shuffle out of the corridor and was relieved when she eventually stopped looking. She shook her head with a confused look on her face, turned around and started picking up the papers that she had dropped. I released a breath I realized I was holding in when she finally continued her pace down the hallway.

Her senses were definitely much sharper than Cal had anticipated but it was thankfully still not enough. The Cameo enchantment worked well with any background. Combined with my superior skills, I would be fine as long as I stayed far enough away. Without making a notable reference point, the anti-cognizance enchantment would eventually make it look like nothing notable was there. Still, the way her gaze had lingered was nerve wracking. It would be best not to get close to her a second time…

“You good?” I heard Cal say after a few more moments.

“Yeah,” I muttered.  I breathed heavily to try to recover some stamina.

“See? Nothing to worry about. Anyways, the Cathedral’s underground area is a lot bigger than a standard basement. They have some mechanisms linked to the main clocktower but there are plenty of other areas with moving parts that are still fuzzy. I might need to triangulate some more tracing pulses to map it out completely,” Cal said.

“No more pulses!” I cut in. Thankfully, no matter how loud I talked, the box would stifle it. “At least, not for now. Let’s first get the goods before the others beat us to it. We might even be able to sell extras to the rest of the fans later.”

“Oh fine… Anyways, QTZ’s changing room is down the hall. Should be the third corner on your right, first door on your left. I think they’re all inside. That’s probably where the nun is heading as well but I guess that would make sense, being their producer and all,” Cal stated in his more serious working tone of voice.

“Huff Huff,” I crawled forth as my knees started to ache. I really didn’t miss this part of my job. My body was definitely going to feel this tomorrow. Turning the corner, I almost had a heart attack as the producer was standing right there! Thankfully, she was too busy knocking on the door to notice me. Within moments, it was answered by Rose Quartz! She was the cute one of the group, with her pink… everything. The weebonese based idol outfit and exaggerated girly mannerisms were popular with lots of the other guys but something always struck me as off with her. As if there was something else lurking just beneath the surface. My intuition was rarely wrong. Regardless, the producer soon entered the room.

“Smoky-chaaaaaan!Cassettewantsyourtime.OhohIknow!there’sgoingtobeagroupieinterruptwhileyoudoyoursingle.Ialwayswantedapet,Imean,fanclubbutdoweneedtotrainorneuterthemthisisjustsoexciting!AnywaysI’mheadedoutIneedtopreparefortheholidayspecialthatalreadyreleasedandmyownsingle! Don’t do anything I would!” Rose rambled faster than I could keep track of, only slowing down at the end. Then, as if performing in a circus, the quartz idol leaned backwards, to the point where her head almost touched the ground behind her. My eyes went big as I realized she was looking directly at me. I was even more weirded out by the fact that she actually winked at me, placed her hands on the ground and then moved off on a handstand, leaving the door wide open. The odd gestures and contortions actually reminded me of an old contact of mine: Geo Goustave.

I simply sat there in silence, still baffled at the crazy scene that had just played out in front of me. That was just… plain weird. Did anybody else know about this side of her? The other quartzes must have known at least, right? And how in the world did she see me? Was it intuition? Were her senses even sharper than the nun’s? Was this a trap? One could never be fully certain with the crazy pink ones…

“You’re awfully quiet?” Cal yawned.

“Well… I just encountered Rose Quartz. She left the door open after doing a… very weird move, and then she ju-” Was all that I managed to get out before I was interrupted. 

“HOW DARE YOU!!! ROSE QUARTZ ISN’T WEIRD!!! SHE’S JUST ECCENTRIC!!! YOU JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND HER LIKE I DO!!” Cal shouted. I winced as his yelling resounded throughout the box in stereo.

“We're not arguing about this now! I need to focus!” I snapped back. Cal had always been a Rose fanboy. He was clearly wrong though. Everybody knows that Smoky was the best with that juicy ass of hers. Though Milky’s tits were pretty awesome too. Pure’s voice was the best but she lacked some of the visual uomf some of the others had. Sure, Rose was cute, sure, but, well, also just insanely weird.

“Fine but you haven’t heard the last of this!” Cal muttered back. I disregarded him for now as I activated another of the box’s features which extended my vision and hearing towards the room where the producer and Smoky were currently talking. It was a good thing we had this zoom enchantment installed into the box because I sure as heck wasn’t walking into the room while Cassie was in there! Especially after Rose had managed to spot him so easily.

“- - - - Fix - - - - Coil - - - -. ” Was all that I caught the producer saying to Smoky as the enchantment gradually focused in on their conversation. 

“Ugh… Why can’t Kaidyn do it? It’s that lass’s job after all,” Smoky pouted with her sensual, thickly accented voice.

“Kaidyn is currently on a quest with the other maids. As you have a natural affinity to coils, it would simply be more efficient to come to you than to purchase 3rd party parts and hire a technician,” the nun stated simply.

“Oh Finnnneeee…. I could never say no to a lass in need,” Smoky sighed in resignation.

“It would also be a good spot to work on your song,” Cassie added as a side note before walking over to Pure Quartz.

“Hmm, I guess I could do that,” Smoky paused in thought. She was still clearly in thought as she strutted out of the room in all her glory. I was worried for a moment that she’d spot me just as Rose had but I was far too distracted by Smoky’s voluptuous form to back off. Each step sent up a minor bounce that got magnified a hundred fold thanks to my focus enchantment. Her thong was barely holding it in. I just couldn’t take my eyes away from her as it stretched and pulled, coiling between those tight buns. 

“Oh that ass! That wonderfully perfect ass. What I would pay to be those pantsu right now-” I mumbled as all other thoughts were lost between those perfect buns.

“Snek---”

“Snek---”

“Snek----”

“Snek----”

“SNEK!!” Cal’s shout interrupting my thoughts.

“What!” I yelled back in surprise. 

“Where are you going? The plan was to stake out the changing room and pull off the theft during their next show!” Cal asked. Only now did I realize that I had apparently been following Smoky for some distance as the walls and flooring was definitely not the same as before.

“Smoky’s doing a side quest. I just wanted to get a closer look… for uh… posterity!” I quickly mumbled an excuse. I mean, who wouldn’t be hypnotized by that perfectly round booty.

“Posterity… right. If we lose the bet, you're the one paying for drinks,” Cal’s said. He sighed, knowing full well my love wouldn’t be denied so easily.

“Fine! But we still have plenty of time. I haven’t seen any traces of other fans. Besides, she mentioned working on a song and I know you're curious as well,” I stated as I quickly followed Smoky though a large gear like door while shaking off my tranced haze.

“... True...” Cal admitted begrudgingly after a moment of hesitation.

“Sigh… where’s Kaidyn when you need her! Dumb maintenance work. Tsk, this damage is clearly because Pure overloaded the circuit holding that super high note earlier but noooo. ‘Smoky, it’s your part so you should fix it, lassie.’ I can’t believe that Cassie sometimes,” Smoky complained out loud. Crawling closer, it was obvious she was referring to a band of variously sized coils interlocked with gear mechanisms. The largest coil was larger than a person and it was clearly warped. The metallic material was glowing reddish at some points and had notable bends that loosened it from the otherwise flawless clockwork that composed the machine.

“Ugh… might as well get started. Work on my song as I work huh? Maybe…” Smoky said as her chest began to glow a vibrant strobing beat. “Ladies, some instrumentals please,” she said to no-one in particular. Of course, I knew that she had a sort of connection to the other quartzes. She then started stretching, bouncing, and just warming up as the coils wrapped around her limbs began to spin. The vibrations spreaded as her ass shook and bounced, causing the beat to start emanating outwards. The beat wasn’t something I expected from Smoky, or QTZ for that matter; it had a more primal feel to it than their usual songs.

“Hmm… title,” Smoky paused as silence blanketed the room again. “Spin and Mend” She stated. The words sounded imposing and enthralling as the beat started back up again. The tones were almost electrifying the entire room. They coiled in and out of her endlessly. Of course, it was accompanied by the constant bouncing and shaking of that wonderful ass of hers…

“One parts with something, A lone slow goodbye.”

“You weren't even a manly guy. Keep that behind”

“You changed this time, By design, in spacetime you flow.”

“Prime was a magical thing, Watch it cry goodbye as the transformation brings”

“Watch it break down at the end of today. The clock transfixes a new day. It's a new dea-?”

“SNEKK!!! What are you doing?!” Cal shouted, breaking my trance. I shook my head, trying to break off the stupor when I noticed that I had bumped right into Smoky. Those buns are just too hypnotic with their perfection!

“Huh? What’s this box doing here?” Smoky said. She had halted the song to instead focus on the box with me in it. I tensed up, hoping that she would return to her practice because at this distance, no camouflage would help. Hopefully, the obscurity ward would still work… “Well, I’m not going to look a gifted horse in the mouth! Recoiling all of this is going to take a while anyway,” Smoky mused as she turned away. I breathed a sigh of relief but it was quickly cut short when she planted her behind right on top of me!

They were so soft, yet so hard. In the end, did that even matter? 

I tensed up to support it all but, in truth, that booty was all that mattered to me.

“̷̩̖͂̈́͒Ś̴͍͘N̵̬̊͘E̷̼̥̽̑͝K̸̨̠̚!̶̻̾̿͝ ̷̣͓̺̃̏A̴̮̫̓ŗ̷̓ȩ̵͇̂̽ͅ ̷̱̮̐̌y̷̳̮̍o̸̪̳̹̊̐̚ȗ̵̦͆ ̴̫̙̃u̷̙̓n̴̹̹̈̎̈́ḓ̶͂̇̎e̵͈̯̅r̴̳̀͑̔ ̷̥̍a̴͙̔͛t̶͕͑̔́t̸̫̏å̴̿͑͜c̴̺̓͝k̴̤̀̎!̵̨̨̇?̴̲͐͝ ̵̻̪̅͝D̶͙̗̋̑a̶̞̼͕͛m̴̳̹̳͐́͒ṉ̷̡̡̊̇ ̶̥̠͊͐t̶̙̥̱̋̈́̋h̸̞̀̂ễ̵̘̬̤͘ ̸͎̙͕̀̀c̶̨͍̔̎͑o̸̧̥̟͂m̴̲̃͋ͅm̸͇͈͔̍͠ừ̵̙͈̺n̷͈̾̂͗͜ị̵̲̒͑̌c̵̫͖̉ã̷̯̞̭̇̾ţ̶̓̃ỉ̸͎̏̿o̷̼͕͛n̷̲̖̰̑͒s̸̟̿ ̸̦́ͅa̷͙͉̰͋̌r̴̗̜̅̽̐ę̴̈́̊͝ ̷̖͖̥͊̽̚b̴̹̈́̈́̇r̷̘̞̽̕è̸̖̃̿a̵̤͆̑k̷̯͆͆i̸̩̳͚͒͑n̷̹̟͒̍̕g̵̡̘͔͋ ̸̨̇u̷͔̹̳̾p̶̨̥̃͜,̸̰̪͔́̍͘ ̶̞̞̪͆w̶̝͑͌h̶̩͎̲̔â̶̤ţ̷̓͆̽ě̴̛̺̮̞̈v̴̻͇͚̈́̓͠ẻ̵̹̪ṟ̸͊̾ ̷̨̙̿̀s̷̝̎h̶̻̤́e̶̛̮̺̋’̷̝͉́́̄s̴͔̹̕ doing ̴̮̟̈́́̀i̵̞͂t̶̟̉͗̾'̵̬̓s̶͓͋̀ ̸̩͂m̷̐̆͝ͅė̷͍͉͆̕s̴̖̃́͘s̶̮͌́͝i̷̤͈͋͝ǹ̷͍g̶̙͉͇͠ ̴̨͈͛̑w̸̱͆i̶̧͓͌̕t̵͐ͅh̸͈̜̃́̚ ̷̹̌͐ͅţ̴̯̐̋̈h̸̹̀͝͝e̷̛͚̟͕ ̷̙͛f̷͚̩̣̒̐̚r̸͖͂̽͜e̶̻̎̄̕q̵̰̕͝ụ̵̠̥̓é̶͚͙ņ̸̰͙̔̎ĉ̷͔̹̝͘y̶̭͚̓ ̴͙̒̔w̷͍͙͚̋̂̏ḁ̷̆̎̐v̴̤͂̈e̷͚͆̉͝l̸͆͜-̶̲̓"̵̜͙̈͑͑ Cal’s voice suddenly cut out as the static noise interrupted my reverly for a moment. Oh well, it couldn’t be more important than getting an up close solo performance.

“Now, where was I??” Smoky's wispy voice moaned out as she began to bounce up and down on me. She had started to spin her left arm and right leg again, the coils around them rapidly spinning along. The ribbons spared with electricity between the metallic strings in a rhythmic stream. Soon, she started to sing again.


“Something, A lone slow goodbye, You weren't even a manly guy.” 

“Keep that behind, You changed this time”

“AKAZZZZZBZZZZT!” I screamed in surprise as a sudden surge of way too much electricity passed through me. My muscles cramped up and I collapsed into a twitchy mess on the floor. The electricity from the coils arced through my body. Smoky, however, was apparently so intensely focused on the song that she didn’t even notice what was going on with the coils that were wrapping around her as well as her seat, or perhaps this was all part of her plan all along. The coils had caught all around the box, toying with me. I knew I had forgotten something! I needed to turn on the lightning ward! 


“Owww-MURPPHH!!!” I tried to shout but my body wouldn’t respond. The reforming coil snagged against and eventually into the box. The electric current it was transferring was tasering me over and over again and I could only groan in response. It was kind of terrifying to watch as the coil's metallic thread into the wall slot drew me closer like a ticking countdown. It perfectly matched the beat Smoky was making.


‘CLICK’

‘CLICK’

‘CLICK’


Unfortunately, with my face being on the floor, it was quite hard to see what was happening, much less operate the enchantments. I soon found myself soundlessly floating upside down, continuously spasming. I tried my best to activate enchantments between the spasms but I’m pretty sure I just activated some at random until I eventually got the right one. I let out a sigh of relief as I could finally relax from the surges of electricity. Unfortunately, this momentary respite was short-lived as I realized that I had accidentally activated the adaptation enchantment. I braced myself for what was to come and found myself falling into the grasps of the ever approaching coils. I could feel the whole box vibrate alongside these coils with power. This wasn’t good…


‘CLICK’


I tried to regain my bearings and get out of the box, consequences be damned. I’d be in real trouble for sneaking in like this, but it was better than whatever was happening to me right now! However, the looping metal of the coils had already started curling around me like a snake and it was electrifying me once more. Now that the metal was affecting my body directly, no amount of enchantments from the box could stop it. 


“S- Sm- Smo-” I tried to yell to get Smoky’s attention but with everything going on right now, it was very hard to speak. Whether it was because of the coiling springs, the electrical currents or even just a lingering silencing enchantment of the box itself. Smoky’s eyes were closed in concentration as she belted out the lines. I pushed with all my might as I gradually snaked my arms through the holes, trying to poke her but I still fell short since the rest of my body wasn’t nearly so lucky. I could feel my boxboy crush against me. The cardboard smoothness pressed tightly around my chest like a protective cage for now but I knew the enchantments wouldn’t last long. The increasing pressure from the coils was breaking them off one by one.


‘CLICK’

‘CLICK’

‘CLICK’


‘What a dumb way to die,’ I thought solemnly as I felt the boxboy snap seconds later. I could feel a painful pressure on my skin and bones for a brief moment and a sharp, all encompassing pain right afterwards. The electricity pulsed through my entire body before a sudden cooling, numbing sensation took over. Suddenly, it seemed that my body got energized and squeezed like a tube coiling downwards from the force. As the coil tightened and crushed my body into an ever lengthening puree, I puzzled how I was still alive before a soothing glow caught my eye.


Of course, it was the adaptation enchantment! Somehow it was still active! Turning my head, I could see that the glow of enchantment from the boxboy had somehow imprinted itself on my ass when it broke. It was hard to see, as my head could barely turn with the coil partially around my neck but it looked like the discus had snapped and pierced the broken box parts. The glowing enchantment seemingly nailed it into my now stinging ass cheeks. There were a few open areas that the coil didn’t wrap around. Mainly my arms, chest, and my ass. Though it was hard to see exactly what had happened as the fatty lump of flesh that had gotten pushed up into the chest area blocked my sight of the front of my body while the coil prevented me from turning to see anything but the hill of my ass that stuck out. 


I could still somewhat feel the long thin mass that was once my lower body but any attempts to use or move them was met with twitchy failure. After a few more moments, the coil seemed to have stopped tightening as I could feel the adaptation enchantment trying to stabilize my body. Mainly by the fact that the fatty mass in the chest area formed into two large bubbles of boobs which still blocked my sight. They were nice and firm as I confirmed with a few gropes but still, I needed to get out and fast! Who knew how long the enchantment would last and the hot electric coils were still causing me to twitch uncontrollably. Slowly, I shifted, still reaching out with my arms. I grabbed a nearby pair of open poles from the gears in the wall and slowly pulled as I attempted to drag myself out of the coil loops, only for my lower body to coil itself around the opening.


‘CLICK’


‘Huffth’ I tried to shout to Smoky again but it didn’t help that my body was still electrified. The coil seemed to think otherwise, contouring around my waist before suddenly pulling even tighter as I breathed out. I could feel the burning cold of the enchantment work so I didn’t snap in half as it forced the air out of me. It caused my head to snap back as a bolt of lightning zapped my tongue.


“HISSS!!!” I cried briefly as that hurt even more than the crushing just now. I could feel the enchantment slowly soothing it but still! I couldn’t help but stare at how my tongue had now been elongated and ripped, leaving the end forked like that of a snake. It… actually looked pretty cool… but my short moment of admiration was shortened by more sounds starting up again.


Come on not again! I looked around for the source of the sounds only for it to make itself known as the coils around my ass began to vibrate. The metal began to rotate around the now playing discus. It was odd, even broken into pieces. I could hear the beats of the music emanate, my ass acting like amplifiers as Smoky’s voice got louder and louder eclipsing even the sound of the machine.


Something, A lone slow goodbye.”

“You weren't even a manly guy. 

Keep that behind, You changed this time


To remind myself you’ve changed so far

Just right, in the way you were cuckin' me

Refractin' like my hearts your property

Reassemblin' of all the times you sought after me

The vibrations of my ass ‘humped’, spreading up and down my body. Suddenly, the gear poles I had been pulling upon sprung up from the wall. The spring loaded joints suddenly wrapped around my arms as I tried to pull back. For a moment, I felt like a ball as the springs around my arms pulled me one way while the coil around my lower body dragged me back.


I'm surprised you’ve changed so tart

Things aren't the way they were before

You wouldn't even recognize me anymore

Not that you knew me back then

I could feel the springs ripple up my forearms inside the muscles; it wove itself up my arms further and further with each bounce. The coils around my waist spared little time. They curved around in a coiling bubble around the disc in my ass ever rounder. It wasn’t long before the spring in my arms rippled downwards as well and coiled, the metal merging and melding downwards before curving and curling in my chest tighter and rounder.

But it all comes back to me in the end

You’ve changed everything inside

And even though I tried, it all belle heart

What it meant to me will eventually be

A song of a time when you transform so hard

I could feel my ass bounce while the rest of my lower body was pulled ever downward like a thin coiling tail. I shuddered in pain as my skin rubbed back and forth against the cool metal. I shuddered in pleasure as my scales slithered across the metallic surface.


I’m so soft, yet so hard, 

Spin and mend, my little matter.

I have to bend to support it all,

But in truth we’re all that ever matters

“AHHHHHISSS AHHHHHHHISS!!!!!! AIEKKKIIISSS!!!!!!” could feel it. It spread from my tongue down into my body. The vibrations shook my face, my senses, my boobs, my booty, my soul.


Like a ripple it tore, first from my ass where the music suddenly stopped. The layer of self, of skin. It melted, no, shedded away as something new, something cute, something booty was being born. I could feel myself unraveling. My coil. Myself. Just as the track skipped.


I've put my lust in you

Tush as round as it can go

For all these affairs only one kink a girl should show

I've put my lust in you

Tush as round as it can go

For all these affairs only one kink a girl should show

I hibernated coiling

I slept coiling

I dreamt coiling


I’m so soft, yet so hard, 

Spin and mend, my little matter.

I have to bend to support it all,

But in truth we’re all that ever matters

There was but a spring spinning ever onwards, as I coiled ever inwards towards the thoughts of self.


She spoke as the rippled circle of time flowed around the perfectly circular posterior

of worth.


She sung as the spring of frame bounced endlessly into the perfectly circular posterior

of life.


She danced as the coil of aeons waited between the perfectly circular posterior.


‘CLICK’


Her Smoky eyes and Smoky soul rippled and coiled around me, pulling me upwards and onwards, as I waited to strike so I could ring the alarm.


“HUMPPPIHISSSS” I shouted. The vibration spread as I awoke. My scales shimmered as my serpentine coils shook the gears awake. My tongue snapped free from the gear lock. With a mighty hiss, I snapped forth to trigger the alarm signal. My glossly serpentine scales clinked against the floor as I pulled myself free from the other coils. My job is done for now. 


“Hmhmmm, so what do I call you, lassie?” a familiar voice caused a sudden sense of pleasure to run up and down my scales.


I turned in surprise to the voice but could only blush as I found myself looking up into the love of my life’s eyes “Sssssssmokyyyy!!” I hissed as I reflexively coiled around her legs. In response, she simply danced around me in perfect tandem.


“Tsssushhhhiieeeesssss” I hissed, my tongue vibrating uncontrollably as I blushed and shivered. She quickly grabbed me with a lethe yet firm grip that caused me to coil pleasurably around her arm.


“Meh… I guess Rose won the bet. I really did get a pet groupie first,” Smoky Quartz said teasingly. I was surprised as she looked into my ass with a grin. “Not that I’m going to complain with a Tushie like that.”


I simply nodded. After all, I was her Snek.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon stuffs