Blog Search

Monday, April 4, 2011

Poll's

April poll
Who's your favorite main series character?

_______________________________________________________________________________
March  2011
Should I do donation comics
Yes, Cheap and short
  33 (25%)
Yes, Moderate and longer
  40 (30%)
Yes, Upper Limit and complex
  28 (21%)
No, Can't/Won't afford it
  40 (30%)
No, just reduce the number of commissions instead
  7 (5%)
Maybe, depends on the topic/character/other
  26 (19%)
Other, leave a comment
  1 (0%)

Votes so far: 132
Poll closed

Hmm tie between moderate and Can't/Won't Afford it, admittedly if you add in cheap and upper more people are willing to buy then not.
Either way I'll see what I feel like doing, I'm leaning towards Moderate length for 3-4 and if it ever hits the cost amount I'd release it to the public.
Could also do the release it fully and let people donate what they think it's worth.


_______________________________________________________________________________

Feb 2011

Should I continue to include the scripts next to the commission

Yes
  85 (76%)
No
  5 (4%)
Hair... err.. don't care
  21 (18%)

Votes so far: 111
Poll closed

First general poll closed, I guess I will continue to leave the scripts attached so long as i remember to. You can check with me if you notice i forgot some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon stuffs