Blog Search

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Donation Project

This is still in the works but like other sites and other people, commissions aren't cheap and it does take up a considerable cash flow.

Essentially this is has 2 main purposes.
1. To reduce the commission costs
2. Provide a base fund for future commissions

Halloween Donation Project 1 is underway.  It'll be a 2 month donation drive.

I've already written the general script and such, it'll be 15~ page image story (not comic) with BlackShirtBoy.

This will be released regardless of how much is donated, however if certain numbers are hit donation wise, I will commission extras to it.
I'm not listing a minimum amount but be realistic in that there are fees and such so while 1 penny is a nice gesture after fees it would really just give me more hassle then needed.
I'll accept deviant point donations but I realistically don't have a use for them, at most it would just be a prime account for the group.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon stuffs